Please join AZIMA for a presentation on Over the Top/Connected TV (OTT/CTV). We will be giving away multiple prizes during the presentation and you can learn all about how OTT/CTV viewership has exploded since COVID-19. Join us and understand the trends and learn why it should be part of your media plan today more than ever going forward!
This shouldn’t be a surprise, but Everyone is talking about OTT/CTV. You can’t read or watch the news without hearing about the streaming wars, Disney plus subscriptions, original content that is only available on certain platforms.
Join us to hear from our industry expert, David McBee, from Simpli.fi. to find out about current trends in OTT/CTV and U.S. advertisers are expected to spend $5 billion dollars on OTT/CTV in 2020 (MarketingLand)
Discover why both advertisers and businesses worldwide are embracing this new technology, and adopting to OTT/CTV vs broadcast or cable TV. You will understand the evolutional journey, and tips for you to learn the specific tools and strategies of OTT/CTV and how it is changing Digital Marketing for the long term.
As a reminder due to COVID-19, we are going to make it a Zoom event and it will include lunch. We will send everyone that registers a Grubhub gift card for you to order lunch in advance of the panel discussion.
What are the top five things you will learn?
- What OTT/CTV is and why it is important?
- There are over 182 million OTT/CTV subscription users in the U.S.
- The number of subscriptions to video on-demand services globally is expected to top 947 million by 2024 (Digital TV Research)
- Popular subscription streaming platforms like Hulu and CBS all Access, that did rely on advertiser support, introduced premium subscription tiers that also did away with spots entirely.
- There are 820 million connected video devices in the U.S. and hundreds of different streaming services. That means that consumers and advertisers are winning big time.