As a digital marketer, you use Google products all the time. So, what better way to understand how to do it best than by going straight to the source? Learn insider tips on making the most of Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP) and AdWords from Google’s Agency Development Manager, Richard Rondon and Mint Social’s Matthew O’Brien from 6-8pm, Thursday, September 14th.
Topic 1: Google AMP
In a mobile-first world, speed is very important. To put it in perspective, Google reports:
- 75% of mobile sites take 10+ seconds to load
- 53% of mobile site visitors leave after 3 seconds of load time
- 2x more mobile ad revenue for sites that load in 5 seconds vs. 19 seconds
- Moreover, many mobile sites are simply not designed for optimal user experience.
Google launched Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP) in 2016 to prevent poor mobile experiences by making load times faster and designed to overcome many UX pitfalls. To translate – better mobile experiences to keep your visitors and customers from bouncing and your business from losing revenue.
Topic 2: Google AdWords
Utilizing Google AdWords enables you to attract more customers by making sure your business gets found “precisely when they're searching for the things that you offer.”
Whether you are already running AdWords campaigns or thinking about starting a paid advertising campaign, you’ll discover:
- How businesses and agencies can maximize ROI
- Secrets to reduce costs
- How to achieve strategic goals on AdWords portfolios
Key Presentation Takeaways:
1. An understanding of whether Google AMP right is right for your business
2. How to grow online sales and leads with simple changes to your mobile strategy
3. How to get a MAJOR competitive advantage with AdWords pay-per-click advertising
4. How to use the Ted Williams “data science” approach for batting over 400% in your digital marketing.
5. Research data and case studies on successes, trends and best practices from the best of the best
If you experience any problems or issues in the registration process, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Please try to register by noon on the day of the event to ensure a name badge will be available upon your arrival.