Thank you for registering! Event details provided below.
The Future of Content Marketing
Content marketing continues to evolve. At our upcoming event, you learn more from nationally-recognized content marketing though leader and ClearVoice CEO, Joe Griffin.
- Learn how to champion a content creation and management framework inside of your organization, and knock down the walls of bureaucracy and stale thinking.
- Develop sustainable content initiatives that impact all touchpoints of your prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Learn how to harness the power of freelance content and creative experts.
- Learn what makes creators tick, and how to get the best results for your content.
- Dispel the myth of overly complex strategies that lose sight of the basics and don’t work.
Join us from 6 - 8 pm, Thursday, May 17 as we welcome Joe Griffin, CEO of ClearVoice, a content marketing platform and talent network he co-founded in 2013.
About the Speaker
Griffin has served in executive roles at Web.com and iCrossing and has founded multiple companies.Griffin has employed more than 500 SEO, social media and content marketing experts over the course of this career, and actively speaks and writes and major media outlets.
Will send a notification once we have finalized the location. We appreciate your patience!