How do you succeed in a marketing landscape that changes like the weather? When the assumptions, strategies and content you relied on just a year or two ago are already outdated? With media and consumer habits in constant flux, a new form of hybrid marketing is required—one that does much more than simply create and deliver brand messages. Today’s digital marketers need to expand their arsenal with tools like content shock, reliable reach, influencer marketing and earned relevance.
Join AZIMA on Thursday, April 21st as Martin Jones, senior marketing manager at Cox Communications, shows us how to future proof our marketing and compete in a world where marketers and customers grow more informed and empowered every day. Here’s what you’ll take away:
- A 5-step strategic framework for content and social media marketing
- How to master the new marketing funnel with content campaigns
- Why you need a “marketing stack” and how to build one
- Integrating an omni-channel brand strategy to social media, content and events
- 10 tools that will take your marketing from average to amazing in 30 days
This is a perfect learning and networking opportunity for business owners, agency professionals, marketing consultants and any marketing decision makers who want to anticipate the next wave of digital, social and content marketing trends and techniques.
If you experience any problems or issues in the registration process, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Please try to register by 5pm the day before the event to ensure a name badge will be available upon your arrival.